Friday, October 23, 2009

Wednesday, October 22, 2009


What a stroke of luck! I needed to get a hula hoop for Quinn's Halloween costume (wasn't really sure what size...and, yes, she's changed her mind AGAIN). I didn't think I'd be able to find one anywhere this time of year, but the Dollar Tree had them! WOO HOO!

5 comments:

  1. Wal Mart adn Target carry them year round down here. My kids love them! So what did she decide to be for Halloween?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your not using them for a costume at least you can still use them to hula hoop around the house. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun with them after halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope...the dollar store was my LAST hope. Bridget, if you could see me hula hoop, you'd DIE laughing! Candace, Quinn has already "stolen" the one I didn't need to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoolo hoops, I never thought they still had them around, glad you found one.

    ReplyDelete