I liked the first few books in the series the best Denise. Enjoy! Let me know after you read the one where they go to New Orleans... we will have much to discuss after that!!!!
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
Let me know how you liked them. I am getting the whole set for Xmas so it will be a while until I get to read them. I know Kelly liked them.
ReplyDeleteI liked the first few books in the series the best Denise. Enjoy! Let me know after you read the one where they go to New Orleans... we will have much to discuss after that!!!!
ReplyDeleteI put the first Night World book on hold at the library. I hope to get it soon! Will let you know how I like it.
ReplyDeleteAre they good. I'm always looking for good books.
ReplyDeleteWow looks like you do have lots of reading
ReplyDelete