
Ya know, you never know when the opportunity for a POTD will present itself. I had finished doing the laundry (surprise, surprise) and went back in to work a bit on adding bling to Quinn's skating outfit. I just happened to look in the dryer, and lo and behold, there's Chloe (aka "Bear"). She decided to nap in there since it was still warm. I guess I woke her up?
what a cute shot, bet she was nice and warm in there. When I was younger we had to go the laundry mart to do out clothes. there was a guy there that would ask my mom to put him in the dryer and turn it on. I know back then it was funny, but now she would be taken away for some kind of abuse.
ReplyDeleteVery cute picture, yeah it probably is warm, my cat used to sit in my laundry basket after I was done folding the clothes.
ReplyDelete