THANK YOU BRIDGET! These brownies are SO GOOD! You really need a tall glass of ice cold milk with them, but they are so good! DH is going to love them!
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
Brownies! Yum!
ReplyDeleteOh im glad you liked them. Now I want to make a batch. LOL :)
ReplyDeleteMmmm. I'm putting on weight just looking at those babies. LOL
ReplyDeleteThey do look yummy, did Bridget give you the recipe?
ReplyDelete