Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday, October 22, 2009


A friend of mine is a preschool teacher. She had asked me to make her some pumpkins "that open". She's doing a holiday project with her class on "Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater". The kids are going to glue Peter's wife on the inside. 40 Pumpkins! I wanted to have them open like a book, but figured it was a bit easier to attach an eyelet and have them flip up at the top.

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of those pumpkins. Did you use a cricut cart to cut them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes (sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that). I used the Happily Ever After cart, this is the Cinderella pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying for a couple of days to leave a comment. I think these are really cute and the kids are going to have so much fun with them. Great Job Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pumpkins. how sweet of you to cut them all.

    ReplyDelete