I'm finally finished my Christmas cards! I took a break from making them, but HAD to finish today. I'm still not much of a card maker, but I think they turned out pretty well.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
They look great Denise! Love the polar bears!
ReplyDeleteI think your cards turned out really nice. Must be nice to be ahead of the game.
ReplyDeleteHey Denise, I have that brownie recipe. I just need to print it out and If you give me your email I will send it to you.
ReplyDeleteI think they turned out great how many did you make?
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I love the blue and white.
ReplyDelete