Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saturday, September 5, 2009


up, Quinn has green hair. Only, this time, it's not due to the chlorine in the pool. I did it. She wanted to dye her whole head, but I only let her have some streaks. After seeing this picture, I realized I need to do it again to see the green better.

4 comments:

  1. Shy on earth did she want to dye her whole head green!? lol I remember doing flourescent yellow streaks for spirit week in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our schools don't allow unatural hair color only on during spirt week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She thought it would look cool, I said she'd look like an easter egg....settled on some streaks. Still need to fix it, though.

    I'm not sure our school has a policy on hair color. I read her hand book and it only mentions no headdresses (unless its for a religious reason).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is good....I love green, our football colors...

    ReplyDelete