

I've been wanting to get a Flip for a long time. Saturday, when Quinn was skating, Ken used his Crackberry to video Quinn's scratch spins. I told him it would be better with a video camera. So, being the "tech junkie" he is, he did some reserach and feels that this Vado camera from Creative Labs is a better deal. It'll record up to 8 hours (it's also a bit smaller)!!! It's software is built in, so all I have to do is plug it into my USB and upload to YouTube! Easy Peasy! Plus, it's got a rechargable battery, so I won't burn through AA's all the time.
OOO I like that. is it cheaper than the flip? I wonder if someone like me could use it without deleting important videow? Have fun with your new toy.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a useful thing to have on hand!
ReplyDeleteThis one looks good. I have the RCA Small Wonder. I wish it had a rechargeable battery.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good one...I have video on my camera and that is what i use...
ReplyDelete