We finally got to the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. It was a bit of a drive, but it was a great day! Quinn invited a friend to go along with us, and it was her first time there too. They even got to feed a giraffe! How cool is that?
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
that is really cool. my son loves giraffes.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture and what fun for Quinn.
ReplyDeleteThat is cool...they can reach so far...
ReplyDelete