Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009


While Ken's been up in Maine, we some how lost the back yard. After a few hours with the leaf blower I found it! This isn't even HALF of it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh we had a huge tree in our front yard and I hated when the leaves would fall. So did my neighbors. I did love when a big wind storm came thru and blew them down the street. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is alot of leaves, looks like alot of work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much work for me. We just run over them all with the lawn mower and leave them for mulch.
    This is my way of staying blister free :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Look at all those leaves! We don't have many deciduous trees down here...but that means we don't get those beautiful color changing leaves eather. :(

    ReplyDelete