Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, November 9, 2009


Today is Quinn's first P.E. class, so it's the first time she had to pack her "uniform" to take to school today. Quinn is only about 4'2" tall, and weighs a whopping 63 lbs. THIS is a SMALL! I can make a skirt out of those shorts!!!!! She HAS to wear the uniform, or the teacher can deduct points for each class she doesn't wear it. Doesn't seem right to me.

3 comments:

  1. I hated having to dress for PE, but its a good thing for the kids to get their exercise in. She will grow into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....they need more PE time. Unfortunately, she's one of the lucky kids that actually GET PE class. Some of her friends doesn't have it at all this year (it's only a "quarter" class). She's already lost a half a pound from her extra time on the ice, we can't afford for her to loose much more! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really tiny and they should have these for children of all sizes.

    ReplyDelete