I can never seem to get a good shot of Quinn doing her spins, but I was able to get this one, right before she did one. She's showing off her new skating dress (man those things are expensive!!).
That is a good shot...On my camera I have a sports mode and I use anytime my subject is moving fast, plus I think you can set it so it takes a picture a second or something like that
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
you got a great shot and glad she is enjoying her skating.
ReplyDeleteThat is a good shot...On my camera I have a sports mode and I use anytime my subject is moving fast, plus I think you can set it so it takes a picture a second or something like that
ReplyDelete