
I was able to get some Christmas shopping done, but I have no where to hid anything, so it's got to sit in my trunk for now. Unfortunately, I have to give Ken his gift early, because there's a 30 day return policy. With MY luck, he either won't like it, or there will be something wrong with it. Better safe than sorry! NO PEEKING!
what a great place to hide your gifts. I use to have a water bed frame with a regular mattress (many yrs ago) and we would lift it up and hide our gifts under there. The kids had no idea. Won't have to worry about it this yr.
ReplyDeleteNah...I'm going to have to move them before tomorrow. Quinn's skating bag has to go in the trunk, it's too big for the back seat. UUGGHH! We used to have a huge chest freezer and we hid them in there, but she found them one year! She no longer believes, but there's GOT to be surprises with Christmas, right?
ReplyDeleteYou are so organized, I haven't even thought of Christmas yet. I saw on Oprah a couple of years ago one lady hid her presents in the bottom of the laundry hamper in a cloth bag. She had done it for years and her family never found them as they would never do the laundry.
ReplyDelete