Monday, March 30, 2009 I started making these mini albums for all of the girls in my troop back in October, and have yet to put any pictures in them! The year is over in a few months, so I need to get moving. I've got 18 ABC albums to get done!
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
thats a big job, but they look good. Do a little each day if you have the time. The girls are going to love them.
ReplyDeleteThey look great so far!!! You can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! Looks like you have quite a few made already. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome. The girls will love them. Luckily adding pictures is quick once you have them picked out!
ReplyDelete