Quinn and I had to fill in at a booth sale for another parent tonight. Ken had to drive, becasue my back was out and I had taken a muscle relaxer! It was a very long, cold one and a half hours!
Thanks, I'm feeling better. We have our "initial ordering" all thru January, deliver cookies in February, and have booth sales throughout March. It's a LONG time! Our council is just about out of cookies already, so I think we may be done. FYI, that's one of my Co-Leaders and her DD in the photo with my DD in the back.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
How much longer do you have to sell cookies? I hope it warms up for you and your back is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm feeling better. We have our "initial ordering" all thru January, deliver cookies in February, and have booth sales throughout March. It's a LONG time! Our council is just about out of cookies already, so I think we may be done. FYI, that's one of my Co-Leaders and her DD in the photo with my DD in the back.
ReplyDelete