Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 60



Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is Jake.

Quinn and I were working a cookie booth today, when Ken called. He said that he'd been looking for Jake for half an hour and had no idea where he went. I got so upset, but had to hold it together for another 1.5 hours. Once we got home, Quinn and I stared to walk all over the neighborhood, calling him. She was in tears, and I was on the verge. We got home, and I told Quinn to help Ken make up a flier. I went to head for the front door to ask my neighbors if they'd seen him, and turned around to the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye, there's Jake, sitting at the top of the steps yawning. Stupid cat was hiding behind some storage boxes in the back of Ken's closet. Even though Ken had looked there three times , he just didn't see him. I'm so glad he's safe, but I'm so mad at him! Stupid cat!!

3 comments:

  1. Our pets are so much a part of our lives.
    I am really happy you were able to find Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake is so cute in this picture! Glad you were able to find him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Jake made himself known...our cat was gone for over 24 hours and then showed up on the couch. We still don't know where she was...lol

    ReplyDelete