FINALLY! The mess is GONE! For as much as I love Christmas, I just can't stand the mess under the tree. We were able tog et everything put away and cleaned back up. Now, I just need to figure out when we'll be taking the tree down this year.
my upstairs tree is still up. I can't seem to get in the mood to take it down. But downstairs is completely put away. Looks so boring in the house now. lol
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
my upstairs tree is still up. I can't seem to get in the mood to take it down. But downstairs is completely put away. Looks so boring in the house now. lol
ReplyDeleteMine is still up also, will work on it this weekend.
ReplyDelete