
Tree's up and decorated. Kai is still trying to eat it, and the cats are still trying to drink the water. I can't put the tree skirt on just yet, I still spend everyday vacuuming up needles. We have a tradition of putting things at he top of the tree to remember family members that are no longer with us. I have a white rose from my wedding dress at the top to remember my Father, a carousel horse for my Grandmother, my Grandfather's church usher pin, a gold pen for my FIL and an Elvis ball (yes, Elvis) for Ken's Grandmother. The angle at the top belonged to one of my Aunts. She got it because it reminded her of Quinn (Quinn had VERY curly hair when she was little). After she passed, my cousins gave it to me.
I love it. What a special way to remember your loved ones.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to remember everyone
ReplyDelete