Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31, 2009


Quinn wanted some "stuff" to decorate her locker. I'm finding out that in Middle school, it's ALL about your locker. The Mickey is blinged out with stickles, so is the tiny Tink. The denim is actually cut from her old jeans. I put some magnets on the back so she can use it to hold her extra pens/pencils. I'm still trying to figure out how the pink and green (vinyl) skulls and green and blue guitars go with Mickey Mouse?

4 comments:

  1. Quinn is going to have a rocking Locker. (man sometimes I really wish I had a girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skulls are probably for a different bunch than the other stuff. :) I loved having a locker at school. They never seemed big enough though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great locker decor. She must be very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here locker is going to be looking good. Here saying from the tin will be "Happy"

    ReplyDelete