Quinn INSISTED that I let her get these books from the library. I've already renewed them for an additional 3 weeks. They all need to be returned on Monday, all unread.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
Austin does the same thing. Except we go to Borders. He must have a book and then he doesn't read them. Makes me crazy.
ReplyDeleteI've been there. It's hard to say no because you want them to read but then they don't. Drives you crazy.
ReplyDeleteAt least at the library you don't have to put the money out, you just borrow them.
ReplyDelete