Kahaulani was kind enough to give me a Lovely Blog Award! Thanks so much!!! These little awards are just so cute!!!! Please stop by and visit her blog HERE.
As with all other awards, there are rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog witht he name of the person who granted the award, add a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Okay, I usually only visit the blogs of the P365 people, but I'm ready to venture out. It may tak me a bit, but I'm off to discover 15 new blogs!
Here they are: (click on their name to visit their blog)
1. Faith
2. Cathy
3. Annalise
4. Melissa
5. Pinklady50
6. Suzy
7. 50's Gal
8. Sheena
9. LisaLisa
10. Terri
11. KathyOrta
12. Ruelysi
13. Nilda
14. Scrappin' Cricut
15. Marcy
WOW! Theres a LOT of talented people out there! Please check out their work!!!
Denise
Thank you Denise for this award! I must say you have a beautiful blog yourself. I started out doing Project 365. I have the kit and all the accessories. I was doing great until March when I got behind. Maybe next year. I love each of your posts!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Award..I am not sure how to go about adding it to my page. Will you help me?
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheena
Sheena, just click on the picture of the award and save it to your computer (a file, your desktop, it doesn't matter). Then you can add it to you blog like any other picture you post. If you still have trouble, please let me know. Hope this helps!
ReplyDeletethanks for the reward!!! Thanks PeggySue 1950's
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award!! :) You're blog is wonderful! I'm a follower now as well!
ReplyDeleteDenise, Thank you so much! We both have Girls in Scouts starting middle school! I can't wait to see more on your blog. Thank you again. I also am truely amazed by all the talent out there..
ReplyDeleteI wanted to thank you for my blog award.. sorry for the delay i just finished fix it! Thanks!
ReplyDelete