
Sunday, June 21, 2009
I wish I could post the "before" pic, but this is the weekend project we tackled. It took a bit longer than we thought, and cost a but more than we had budgeted for, but it's done and I love it! We used to have a hutch there, it belonged to my Grandparents (it's now in Quinn's room to hold her bell and snow globe collections. This is now a place for Quinn to do her homework without it covering the kitchen table. We added the two wall cabinets and the floor to ceiling cabinet as well as the butcher block table and cork board. We still have a lot of organizing to do, but it's so much nicer!
wow that looks like it might have been hard to do, but looks great.
ReplyDeleteYou did all that in one weekend! Wow, nice job. I hope Quinn appreciates having a dedicated place for homework.
ReplyDelete