

I had to book a GS Party today, and on the way I passed my J's "going out of business" sign. Everything was now 90% off. I mentioned to Quinn that I wanted to stop on our way back home, but I didn't think I'd find anything, even at 90%. Well, I was almost right. The place was CLEANED OUT! I was able to get the last three DCWV White Core Fall Cardstock stacks. I also got several packs of brads and eyelets, two sheets of "Mickey" paper, and ten mini rolls of ribbon, four packs of alphabet rub-ons, and three packs of chipboard sliders. The grand total? $13.26!!! I saved a total of $112.38!!! Not too bad!
There was a lady there who had a TON of punches and all the Xyron refills. Man, I wish I had gotten there a few minutes earlier!!!
Man you scored!
ReplyDeleteYeah. I had to go back to get more brads and ribbons. Even picked up some FIMO clay for Quinn. Only spent 3.32! I think today is supposed to be the last day they are open, but there isn't anything left for them to try to sell! Even all of the fixtures are selling!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a deal!
ReplyDelete