Wednesday, May 20, 2009 Again, outside with Kai, I noticed that we are starting to get strawberries! I'm so excited!!! Right now they are still very tiny and green, but we're loaded with them!! Can you see them?
Yummy strawberries! I had a job one summer picking them (hardest job ever) so I started to hate strawberries for years. Glad I caved in because they are so delicious.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
Yummy strawberries! I had a job one summer picking them (hardest job ever) so I started to hate strawberries for years. Glad I caved in because they are so delicious.
ReplyDeleteWow, ours are not even close to budding. Good picture.
ReplyDelete