I know it's not the greatest picture, but it's the best I could do. There was no way we were going into the city today! I look forward to a brighter future and the change we desperately need.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
This was a great day for hope. Glad you captured it. Not every picture has to be perfect to get an effect.
ReplyDeleteAt least you got one of him looking sort of staight on. I could only get him looking right or left.
ReplyDelete